just in...
IAVA and Ad Council pushed out a cool Budweiserish commercial for Vets; http://communityofveterans.org/
I've held staff jobs in Garrrision and never deployed, so I thank those who went in my place. My luck will not always be there for me. I plan to go straight into the Army Reserves right after I get out and go back into the Signal Corps as a 25B (IT specialist). Either do the Try 1 program (I year of drills and If I don't feel it I can get out [open to prior service with tine left on MSO only]) or do the 3 year enlistment and try my luck. If you ask why I do so, well I am too smart for Mainstream Army and I've been told I should of been an Officer. I just feel like I want a job like Chloe in 24 or McGee in NCIS, thats all so. To me its a stepping stone to my real goal. Another change in plans, see what I can get at Circuit City as they are going the same way "The Good Guys" and Tower Records have gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment