I have done some searching and the Chair for San Mateo County's Republican Party is a woman. I don't think sexism is a card here but then fear drives people to say and write things to vet and cause a commotion. If it weren't for the internet most opinions were kept to the local area, now people can attract attention anywhere. Geraldine Ferraro did it and the slander was far less insane. Might as well play Mr. Mom, Society now is more open then what these so called liberal bloggers are vetting, if all they should be praising if they are the progressive people that they think they are. Ego is a killer. Change does weird things everyone forgets after they've done things for a while.
I could go further in this debate, I know better. I serve the Government, therefore I do as told. If you don't like it, there are civil ways to convey your point(s). Arguments stir anger, anger clouds judgement.
Be smart. Read and understand the points of view prior to coming to a judgement.
BE YOURSELF!
Otherwise drop this Asinine blasphemy about Gov. Palin kids.
I am still conservative who is a Republican but I've always believed in Country First over my own views. As the Army saying, "Army First Family Always.".
Have a great Day!
"Fear leads to anger, Anger leads to hate, Hate leads to Suffering." - Yoda
Comment if you want, I serve so those who want their voice heard can still do so unlike some other places that still censor. Apparently some of my Youtube videos have become battlegrounds for peoples opinions, and as weird as it seems, I'd choose Iaido or Kendo over Army Combatives.
No comments:
Post a Comment